Tuesday 22 November 2016

Some more original artworks recently sold by Tateh



Hi, just a quick update to show you some artworks I have sold in the last few days. And to say a great big thank you to all my lovely customers all over the world! 





This is Nauticos sold to a British collector





This is Higgledy Piggledy IV sold to a London based collector






The above are Ink Abstracts I and II sold to a British collector






This is Colin - he's a laid-back giraffe - sold to a British collector






This is Two Horses sold to a collector in the US






This is Higgledy Piggledy I sold to a Miami US collector



As you can see, it's been a busy week or so! - to see more of my art click on the Artfinder link to go to my gallery. Or just drop me a line! 







No comments:

Post a Comment