Friday 24 June 2016

Aphoris; life is short, art is long. An original abstract painting in acrylics, by British artist Tateh

Aphoris (Not To Scale)


This is Aphoris, my latest work about to be added to my online gallery. I hope you like it. As you know, I don't like to detail the inspiration behind my works, I prefer the observer to draw from their own subconscious thoughts and life experiences. All I will say is that a very famous Greek philosopher once wrote that in his opinion, "life is short; art is long"



Aphoris


Aphoris is an abstract in acrylics on 40mm stretched canvas. with painted sides. It is 91 x 61 x 4 cm.


(Click on any image to enlarge)




Detail Section
Detail Section



If you would like to know more about Aphoris, or to see more of my artworks, please visit my website by clicking here.







No comments:

Post a Comment